Transparent Braces – Today’s dental industry helps people smile confidently and without hesitation. Smile makeovers have grown in popularity in the dental industry. Smile makeovers are no longer just a cosmetic procedure; they can also help people with misalignments and malocclusions achieve a flawless smile.
Advanced technology-bred Invisible braces are at the forefront of this crusade. Let’s look at what issues invisible braces can treat and how they can help you smile confidently with perfectly aligned and straight teeth.
Transparent braces will solve all of your orthodontic issues:
- Crooked Teeth:
- Most of us believe that spending money on crooked teeth is unnecessary because it is merely cosmetic. However, it is not that simple.
- Crooked teeth make it easier for food particles and bacteria to become trapped between them, resulting in tooth decay and possibly gum disease.
- Gapped Teeth:
- If your gapped teeth are causing misalignment problems or affecting the health of your teeth or gums in any way, we strongly advise you to have them repaired.
- Gaps in the teeth can lead to poor tooth alignment. They can also cause bite issues, facial discomfort, pain, and other dental problems.
- Overcrowding or Space
- The most common dental problems are overcrowded or unevenly spaced teeth. Many people have a diastema, or space between their two front teeth.
- While diastema is common in children, it can persist into adulthood for some people.
- Tooth crowding can result in tooth misalignment, bite problems, digestive issues, mouth pain, and other problems.
- While spacing can cause issues with eating, gum overexposure, and self-consciousness about facial appearance.
- Overbite, Crossbite, Underbite, and Open Bite
- All of these bite issues are caused by tooth misalignment. These can result in jaw and tooth pain, premature enamel wear, Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD), tooth decay, sleep apnea, difficulty speaking properly, headaches, neck and shoulder pain, and/or uneven jaw growth.
Transparent braces are the most technologically advanced method of resolving th issues and straightening your teeth
Why are transparent braces different from metal braces?
- Get treatment without feeling embarrassed.
Transparent braces, as their name implies, are transparent in nature, making them invisible to others. This allows you to hide the fact that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- There is no one-size-fits-all solution.
All invisible braces are tailored to your specific situation. Because they are created by creating a 3D image of your mouth, each set of invisible braces is unique. As a result, you have your own personalized plan for straightening your teeth.
- Taking care of your teeth is now easier than ever.
Most patients who have used or are currently wearing metal braces understand that maintaining their teeth and oral hygiene is a nightmare. Everything you eat gets stuck in the metal brackets and wires, and you can never clean it thoroughly enough.
Invisible braces work in the exact opposite way. They are naturally detachable. So all you have to do is remove your Invisible braces before eating or drinking and brush your teeth before wearing them to ensure that bacteria do not cause any problems.
- Produces incredible results in less time
Transparent braces can solve mild to moderate cases in 6-18 months, whereas metal braces can take up to 24 months.
You may be aware that in recent years, millions of people have turned to Transparent braces. If you are thinking about getting invisible braces to start your smile makeover journey, contact Partha Dental.
EMI OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
From root canals to dental implants and basic oral hygiene, you can get the best dental treatments at reasonable prices. Now you can pay for your treatment in easy monthly installments (EMI).