Hair Fall Treatment
Losing hair is natural. Between 50 and 100 hairs can fall out per day, frequently undetected. Even though hair loss is typically nothing to be concerned about, it can occasionally be a symptom of a medical condition. Male and female pattern baldness are two examples of hair loss that is permanent. This kind of hair loss frequently runs in families.
Some other types of hair loss could be reversible. They may be brought on by:
- An illness
- Cancer therapy
- Weight loss
- Iron deficiency
Following Are The Hair Fall Treatments:
- Anti Hair fall products
What is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a treatment used to accelerate healing in various areas of the body
It consists of two components
- Platelets - growth factors.
- Plasma/serum - essential nutrients.
Platelets promote cell growth and regeneration. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) suggests platelets are generally about five times more concentrated in PRP than in regular blood. This concentration of platelets is useful because platelets secrete growth factors that assist in wound healing and tissue regrowth.
What is Hair PRP?
When it comes to hair PRP, the platelets rich in growth hormones along with the micronutrients are injected deep into the scalp to reach the bottom of the hair follicle, which stimulates a specialized population of cells named dermal papilla cells, which play a critical role in activating sleeping hair follicles and new hair growth.
Hair PRP Procedure:
Blood is collected in a tube from the patient's arm and put into a centrifuge machine (a machine that spins rapidly to separate fluids of different densities)
After about 15 minutes in the centrifuge, your blood will get separated into three layers:
- Platelet-poor plasma
- Platelet-rich plasma
- Red blood cells
The platelet-rich plasma is drawn up into a syringe and then injected into different areas of the scalp, which needs an increase in hair growth.
Benefits Of PRP Hair Fall Treatment:
- Vascularity & nourishment increase in the scalp.
- All Hair follicles are stimulated, so the hair grows normally.
- Sleeping/ degenerated/ inactive hair follicles will be activated.
- Thickness and density of the hair improve.
What is HFT?
HFT is nothing but high-frequency hair treatment.
In recent times, high-frequency hair treatment used for hair fall treatment and dandruff by stimulating hair follicles with UV and high-frequency rays. The treatment increases blood flow to the hair follicles, attracting nutrients to the roots and promoting hair growth.
The Procedure and Duration of High-Frequency Hair Treatment:
- 5-6 sections of hair are separated.
- For 2-3 minutes, the comb is used on the affected area.
- This is followed by a 20-25 minute hair massage.
- From the roots to the tips, a conditioning mask is applied.
- After steaming the hair for 10 minutes, the professional expose it to UV bulb rays for another 7-8 minutes.
- It takes about 50 minutes to complete this high-frequency hair treatment. Multiple sessions may be required for the best results.
Advantages of Using High-Frequency Hair Treatment:
- Prevents dandruff and itchy scalp
- Reduces hair thinning
- Encourages relaxation
Hair fall treatment products:
- Multivitamin tablets: Multivitamins are good options to correct nutritional deficiencies.
The 5 best vitamins for hair loss prevention are
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Minoxidil: Minoxidil is a commonly prescribed medication for hair loss treatment. It Promotes hair growth, strengthens hair strands, and stimulates the hair follicle.
- Hair serum: Anti-hair fall serums stimulate hair growth, which not only combats hair loss but also improves blood circulation and hair thickness and density.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: - No, as it is your own blood which is used in the process there are no risks associated with PRP.
Answer: - Platelet-rich plasma lasts anywhere from six months to two years, during which time it will continue to help in new hair growth.
Answer: -Yes, as it stimulates the hair follicles. It is good for your hair.