Yes, it is … as long as Covid-19 protocols are being followed like we do!
Here, at Partha Dental, Skin and Hair Clinics we protect ourselves and our patients from infectious diseases every day and we are prepared.
Our medical services protocols are in place and we follow the Guidelines recommended by the Government without any exceptions.
All our branches maintain the highest degree of sterile cleaning and maintenance actions are undertaken with clinical precision and we 100% follow all Safety measures like Sterilisation of equipment, use of PPE and face mask by all our staff, sanitising the reception area .
These are some of the ways we protect you, and ourselves, everyday:
- Any instrument which is used during the treatment is cleaned and sterilised.
- There are things which can’t be sterilized such as:
- the gloves your Dentist and Dental Assistant wear
- the masks
- the cup you use
- the bib your wear
- plus there are some other item. These are thrown away after “one-use” items under the rules of Indian Medical Association and are disposed of at the end of your appointment– they are not washed and re-used.
- Around the Waiting Area, We call patients by prior appointments mostly.
We check the body temperature and provide sanitiser for hands.
We follow a strict cleaning regime which is recorded and monitored. You will see the checklists we use on the walls within the surgery area , signed and checked by the doctor.
Waiting patients are made to sit far away maintaining social distancing !
With the onset of Covid-19 we have done extensive reading and research about what helps and we have implemented additional measures to help protect you and our staff.
- All commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, taps etc are being additionally wiped clean with bleach.
- Prior to your treatment commencing you will be asked to rinse your mouth with a solution containing oxidative agents which reduces the salivary load and therefore the risk of Covid-19 becoming airborne from your treatment, should you unknowingly have the virus
- We have removed toys and magazines from the waiting room to remove areas of possible transmission.
The measures above are as per current recommendations and if more information becomes available, more protocols will be put in place .
We ask that you help us remain open by ensuring you:
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette whilst within our premises
- Comply with social distancing recommendations in the waiting room and with our receptionist
- Reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell.