Instant dental implants for you are available at all 125 clinics of Partha Dental, so you can sparkle and shine during this Diwali season !
Tooth loss due to an accident or decay can really make your smile look ugly and even alter the shape of your face !
Some other problems include –
- Problems in speaking and lack of clear pronunciation, due to the gap created by one or more missing teeth
- Difficulty in chewing which leads to bad nutrition and bad health .
- Face begins to look older as missing teeth can cause sagging of muscles , sinking of cheeks.
- Tooth decay and gum disease, over time, due to plaque accumulation & food entrapment in the gap caused by the missing teeth
- Sometimes there is pain in the facial muscles or the jaws due to improper bite due to the missing tooth!
- Hiding smile during conversations or at public gatherings to avoid the embarrassment caused by a bad smile from missing teeth! All these can be overcome by Dental Implants at Partha and that too in a one day Procedure!
Dental Implants are now the most popular solution for replacement of missing teeth
Dental implants can be used for every individual having missing teeth irrespective of their age and gender.
We at Partha have a 100% success rate with implants and we also give extensive guidance to our patients about the teeth and gum’s overall well-being .
Dental Implants are essentially a ‘titanium screw’ which is fused with the Jaw Bone and feels and behaves just like a natural tooth and is equally strong !
Dental implants are easy , natural looking , having great chewing ability and can be fixed in one day!
It may seem like magic, and Yes, Partha can do it !!!! You can have a complete mouth of implant teeth in just a single day!
But how are one-day implants done? And how are they different from traditional implants that may take weeks or months to complete?
One day dental implants vs. traditional implants
The main difference between one-day dental implant and traditional implants is, obviously the time taken . In these Covid-19 times, we don’t want you to visit multiple times, rather we want you to have it all done and finished in one day itself !
Traditional implants require multiple visits to the dentist and longer healing times. One-day implants (you guessed it) take one day to be placed.
There is only one catch though , the dentist must be highly trained and experienced in the procedure. This assures that treatment will be predictable and without complications, now and will be done fast !
Another factor is that the Clinic , like Partha ; must have the ability to provide the surgical treatments and all access to Xrays etc that are required. It must also have the laboratory facilities to manufacture the final restoration.
They must have the technology, including milling machines and computer-assisted design terminals, as well as a team able to work through it all in one day !
Before choosing a dental provider for such an extensive procedure, be sure to ask about patient reviews. Check the web to read about personal experiences with the dentist .
Ask to see before and after photos of actual patients who have had the procedure you will be receiving.
Benefits of same day implants
The benefits to same day implants are numerous.
- You have a single surgery, instead of several
- Your permanent teeth are delivered at the time of the procedure instead of a temporary acrylic healing denture or partial
- You get back up to 90% of your natural chewing ability, which means good things for your diet and your overall health
- Implant supported bridges stay securely in your mouth at all times
- The cost of multiple visits is saved .
- Lesser threat of infection .
- Only one visit makes the whole procedure easy and less hassle some for people !
One day procedure but permanent, positive results
When it comes to providing quality, full mouth restorations in a single day, you should consider the best dentist in town that is Partha Dental Clinics !
Get your smile back in one sitting !
It’s here at Parthas!To know if anyone can get dental implants visit Partha Clinic near you !