Partha Dental, Skin, and Hair is a multi-specialty, technologically updated chain of 130+ Clinics running successfully across the Southern states, of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu! For all your teeth and hair problems visit the best dental and skin clinic in Bangalore ie Partha Dental, Skin, and Hair It is undoubtedly one of the best and most trusted names in treatments for dental implants in Bangalore for patients with dental, hair, and skin problems.
Dental implants for teeth loss can be a great way to handle tooth loss and associated gum problems. They provide the freedom and comfort of natural teeth. It may be difficult to get proper nutrition without teeth and maintain the same quality of life. Implants look like natural teeth and do not require any maintenance. Dental implant placement is very comfortable and easy. It restores the natural look and chewing capabilities. It improved the appearance and overall quality of health. We can replace one, multiple, or all the teeth in the oral cavity. For the best dental implants in Bangalore visit Partha Dental Misaligned teeth like protruded, gaps between the teeth, or irregular teeth can be corrected without clips at Partha Dental Clinics spread all over the Southern states! We provide the best dental treatment in Bangalore at affordable prices with the best results!
An aligner is the new braces of this generation! A transparent tray called an aligner or invisible brace is fitted to correct crooked teeth. No clips!! No uncomfortable braces, only the best dental service nearest to you! Remember, your wait for a ‘world-class dental clinic near me’ ends with Partha Dental — Bangalore’s best network of dental clinics. Quality dental treatment is guaranteed with us as we’re an organization that has over 130 clinics across the country. Any dental problem, starting from a toothache to veneers to implants to surgery, is treated by our expert dentists.
Parth Dental is not only the best dental clinic in your city but also has well-equipped clinics in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka & Telangana. We have established ourselves as the industry’s leader with 4 lakh plus procedures and over 11,000 implant cases under our belt. Our clinics are best suited for people of any age, be they kids, adults, or elderly people. The team at Parth’s Dental in Bangalore has dentists from India’s prestigious dental institutes and centers, bringing the right mix of skills and experience to the job. Our dental team includes general dentists, pediatric dentists, orthodontists, periodontists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, oral medicine and radiology specialist, public health experts, pedodontists, endodontists, prosthodontists, and implantologists.
For the best dentist in Bangalore and the most accessible and best dental clinic for dental care in Bangalore – contact Partha Dental today!
When a tooth becomes infected, damaged, or decayed beyond repair If a tooth cannot be repaired with a crown or an RCT or filling then it has to be removed.
For any teeth that had trauma caused by an accident or extensive decay, tooth extraction may be your only option. A tooth that is severely damaged can no longer remain in the mouth, prolonging its removal can risk the infection worsening which may cause general health issues.
Similarly, impacted wisdom teeth occur when there is a lack of room for the wisdom teeth to erupt, which causes them to grow sideways and damage other teeth. This can result in jaw pain, discomfort, overcrowding, tooth decay, and gum infection.
Other reasons teeth need to be extracted can include:
- Extra teeth that are blocking other teeth from coming in.
- If baby teeth do not fall out in time to allow permanent teeth to come through.
- To create room for the teeth that are being moved into place with braces.
What is the procedure for a tooth extraction?
There are two types of tooth extractions: simple extraction and surgical extraction. Your tooth extraction will depend on whether your tooth is visible or impacted.
This method of extraction is performed when the tooth is visible above the gum line and is a procedure using a local anesthetic to numb the extraction site. Simple tooth extraction is a fairly common procedure that involves loosening the tooth before being removed from the socket using forceps.
This method of extraction is a little more complicated and usually means the dentist will need to make a small incision into the gum, and sometimes remove gum tissue or bone in order to extract the tooth under anesthesia.
How to prepare for a tooth extraction?
Before any sort of dental treatment is conducted, your dentist will sit down with you in a personalized consultation to discuss your concerns and if there are any personal conditions they need to know about.
This is the time to inform your dentist about any of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- Impaired immune system
- History of bacterial endocarditis
- Renal disease
How to prepare for the day of extraction?
- Please consult an anesthetist for procedures performed under general anesthetic
- Don’t smoke beforehand or after
- Inform your dentist if you have the flu prior to your appointment, as you may need to reschedule
- Let your dentist know if you had nausea or vomiting the night before, as you may need to reschedule or require different anesthesia
- If you are receiving general anesthetic you will need to organize a lift home, as you will not be driving
What to do after having your teeth extracted?
Like any surgery, you can expect to feel some mild discomfort. If your dentist like our experts in Partha Dental, has prescribed some medication to help deal with discomfort and inflammation, it is important to take the recommended dose and to continue taking them as instructed.
Here are some helpful tips to manage extraction recovery:
- Bite down on a gauze pad for 30 minutes after surgery to help stop the bleeding. If heavy bleeding occurs, bite down on a cotton pad for another 10 minutes and if bleeding persists, contact your dentist immediately.
- Apply an ice pack on your cheeks for 20 minutes, remove for 20 and apply again for 20 minutes to reduce swelling.
- Stick to soft foods for a few days.
- Relax and avoid strenuous activity for a couple of days, until you start to feel better.
- Avoid spitting, rinsing, and using a straw for the first 24 hours to allow a blood clot to form.
- Do not smoke for 72 hours after having a tooth extracted.
- Gently rinse with warm salt water after 24 hours of surgery to keep the area clean.
For almost pain-free tooth extraction visit Partha Dental Clinic nearest to you!