Partha Dental is a transparent and ethical company and expects that its ethics and values are intentionally upheld all across. Partha Dental is bound by the relevant law of the land.
We suggest you go through our policies carefully, and keep visiting for updates.
This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use this site. Please read this agreement carefully before accessing this site.
By using the LOGIN ID and password each time you are acknowledging that you have read these terms and conditions and are agreeing to them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you may not access or use this website.
This is not our privacy notice.
Partha Dental may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued access of and use of this website is deemed to be acceptance of all revisions to these terms and conditions. You should view the terms and conditions periodically because they are binding on you.
Each time you access personal health information (PHI/ePHI), you represent that you are entitled to access this information.
You will maintain the confidentiality of PHI/ePHI and agree only to use PHI/ePHI for purposes relating to the dental benefit program. You will not disclose or share PHI/ePHI with any unauthorized individuals.
Use of Material
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. The collective work of this website may also include work that is the property of others, which work is also protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. Partha Dental authorizes you to view and download material on the website solely for your own use. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on any copies you make. You may not sell or modify the material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial purpose.
You will not use this website in violation of any laws, including without limitation those pertaining to the fraud and abuse or anti-kickback provisions of the federal Medicare and Medicaid laws. Any advertisement, links with other websites, co-hosts or references to third parties are not endorsements of such third parties’ products or services and are not intended to result in any referrals or compensation to you or Partha Dental.
Technical or other difficulties cannot always be foreseen or anticipated. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalized settings or other service interruptions.
Partha Dental reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website application at any time. Partha Dental will not be liable to any user or any third party for any damages associated with any modification or discontinuance of the application.
User Responsibilities and Guidelines
Partha Dental has established user responsibilities and guidelines for your benefit and security. Any users that violate these guidelines may be subject to termination of web use.
- Provide Accurate Information:
- User must provide true, accurate, current and complete information as requested on the site and other web pages requesting information.
- User must agree to not misrepresent his/her identity.
- User must agree to keep registration and email address up to date and accurate if user elects to receive documents electronically.
- Take Adequate Security Measures
- User agrees to maintain the confidentiality of user’s name and password.
- User is fully responsible for all activities that occurs using user’s name, password or account.
- Unauthorized Access and Use
- User must immediately report any unauthorized use of the password and agree not to share the password, account or any breach of security with any unauthorized individuals.
- Partha Dental is not liable for any loss that may incur as a result of a third party using user’s password or account, either with or without user’s knowledge.
Security and Privacy of Personal Information
Partha Dental and all its affiliates will take reasonable steps to secure personal information and comply with federal and state laws regarding PHI/ePHI.
Section 1. Confidentiality of Information
You shall comply in all respects with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the privacy, confidentiality and nondisclosure of information. You agree that these terms and conditions shall be amended as necessary to comply with federal regulations issued under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or to comply with any other enacted administrative simplification, security or privacy laws or regulations.
Section 2. Compliance with Participating Partha Dental Rules
These terms and conditions do not supersede any contractual agreements you may have with Partha Dental or its affiliated plans. You are still required to comply with the terms and conditions of those contracts.
Section 3. Proprietary Rights
Materials accessible to you through this website may be the subject of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Unless you have received express written permission from the owner of such rights, you may not reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit any such material.
Section 4. Termination of Access and Use of this Website
Partha Dental may terminate your access to this website if you violate any of these terms and conditions or upon termination of any agreement that you may have with Partha Dental. Partha Dental reserves the right at any time to discontinue access to this website.
The information, services, products and materials contained in or described on this website are provided by Partha Dental “as is.” Partha Dental makes no, and disclaims all, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, services or products referenced on this website, including, but not limited to:
- Implied warranties of merchantability;
- Fitness for a particular purpose;
- Implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance;
- Warranties that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
In addition, although Partha Dental believes all information accessible on or via the website to be accurate as of the time of its publication, Partha Dental cannot and does not represent, guarantee or warrant that the information accessible on or via the website is accurate, complete, or current, and Partha Dental is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein, or results obtained from the use thereof.
Limitation of Liability
Partha Dental will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, and consequential damages, even if Partha Dental has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of this website or any information, services, products and materials available on or via this website.
Third Party Materials
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to third parties sites on the web which are not related to or maintained by Partha Dental. Partha Dental is not affiliated with such third parties and takes no responsibility for the content therein, regardless of whether the link is provided by Partha Dental or a third party. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of any website to which the website may link, including information on such other website regarding Partha Dental. By providing access to other websites, Partha Dental is not endorsing the products and services provided by any website’s sponsoring organization.
Other websites may include a link to this website; provided such sites link to the home page (deltadentalins.com) only. Linking to other content within the website is prohibited without Partha Dental’s prior express written consent. This limited license expressly prohibits the framing of Partha Dental content in any way or any other activity that may create a misimpression or confusion among users with respect to sponsorship or affiliation.
Partha Dental will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep this website available for access on a 24 hour a day, seven day a week basis, subject to scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes, unscheduled maintenance and systems outages. There are no assurances, however, that access will be available at all times and uninterrupted. Further, Partha Dental does not warrant that the operation of this website will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. You (and not Partha Dental) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repairs or correction of your property.
What Information Do We Collect?
Upon visiting this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site. This is typically what happens as you browse websites and is by no means out of the ordinary.
1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself. Such information may consist of your Name, Mailing address, Email address, billing address, Business and home phone number.
Should you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone as standard practise.
2. Web Site Use Information
In very similar ways to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilises a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs might include the date and the time you and others visit our website, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site was viewed.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Essentially, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing our products and services you request, possible processing of your payment, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout, services and for other legal determinations.
Such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will under no circumstances be shared with any third party except as required by lawful means.
On very odd occasions, we may use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may inform us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter or clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email sent to you.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you view a Web site of any nature, that web site’s computer asks your computer for approval to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. It’s standard for web browsers to accept cookies. Nevertheless, if you prefer not to receive cookies, you may alter the configuration of your web browser to decline cookies thus deliver no information.
Understanding how we use IP Addresses
An IP addresses is used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. This process is standard and occurs every second of every day online.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at our email address listen on our contact us page.
Do You Consent?
An Important Notice Regarding Children
Children are not authorized to use our services unsupervised. We ask that children (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians. Please do not use this web site if you are under age.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
Should this web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) be acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred to the new or part owner as an acquisition of the business or web site.
The return of Goods & Services shall be subject to following T&C as per Return Policy of the Portal.
Return Policy for Products/Goods:
- Only following category of goods, Partha Dental are eligible for return:
- Wrong goods shipped by the supplier – Goods not supplied as per Customer’s order
- Goods received in damaged condition due to handling/exposure during transit
- Non functioning equipment (electrical/other equipment which are not in working condition on receipt by customer)
- Goods which have crossed the printed ‘Expiry Date’ or ‘Use Before’ or ‘Best Before’ date, as printed on the product carton or packing
- Following Products/Goods cannot be returned back:
- Goods which have NOT been purchased through Partha Dental website, or purchased directly from the seller.
- Goods which have been seal-opened, and/or partially used.
- Goods damaged at customer’s end after receipt, due to wrong handling or due to not following the product use instruction.
- Goods being returned because customer has changed his decision to buy them or the customer feels he does not need them anymore, or accidentally placed order/wrong order by the customer.
- Short expiry goods which have been bought through ‘Offers’ section with proper knowledge and information, wherein a clear short expiry offer has been given to customer as a special offer.
- Procedure for returning the Goods
- For return of the Products/Goods, qualifying for return as per clause 1 above, the customer must post a ‘return request’ through the portal, within 72 hours after the delivery, by filling in the reason for cancellation. The return can be initiated through the “Track Your Order” section.
- After initiating ‘Return Request’ it is mandatorily required that the customer sends the photographs of the goods (as received by the customer) to email@example.com. This is mandatory requirement and NO return request shall be processed without the photographs being sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer must preserve and return the original labels, price tags, & warranty cards if any (received with the delivered product), and return them along with the returned goods.
- The Partha Dental executive may contact the customer if he needs to know more details about the product return.
- After the return has been approved by Partha Dental, the pick up by logistic agency shall be generated by the Partha Dental, and the courier shall pick the returned goods in 3-6 business days. After the return is received by the Partha Dental, the refund shall be generated as per the choice exercised by the customer at the time of posting return request. In case of pre-paid orders, the amount shall be returned to same destination account from where the payment was received or PD Wallet, as per the choice exercised by the customer. For CoD orders, the refund amount shall be deposited in the Partha Dental wallet of the customer. This amount can be used any time for any purchases on Partha Dental.
- For any query “Contact us” or write to us on email@example.com.
- Only following category of goods, Partha Dental are eligible for return:
- Cancellation Policy for products ordered on parthadental.com:
- A customer can cancel his entire order within 1 hr from placing a confirmed order and making a successful payment, without assigning any reason. The cancellation can be effected from the “Track Your Order” section on the Home page.
- A Cancellation Fee of 3% of amount paid shall be charged as cancellation charge for prepaid orders. For CoD orders, the customer shall pay the revised amount after cancellation.
- If the customer places the order and due to some reason (unexpected lack of inventory or any other reason) the seller is not able to ship the product, the order will be cancelled by Partha Dental and the entire amount will be refunded to the customer if it is prepaid order. For CoD orders, the customer shall be informed about the cancellation.
- The order which could not be delivered to the customer due to, customer’s premises (including second attempt of delivery by the logistic company) being closed or un-acceptance of delivery for any reason, and which is returned back to Partha Dental, shall also be considered as cancelled order and cancellation fee shall be applied as above.
- Cancellation Policy for Registration of courses:Partha Dental acts as a facilitator between Institute/faculty and the participant. For unusual situation like cancellation/refund, the refunds policy of the Educator Institute/faculty shall apply and responsibility of refund to participant is that of the Educator Institute/faculty.
- Refund Payment processing
- Refund will be done only for products wherein
- the supplier cannot deliver the product due to unexpected shortage in inventory, or
- customer has returned the goods as per policy , or
- the customer has cancelled the prepaid order within the stipulated time.
- No refund shall be granted for the delivery charges (if paid by the customer and if part order is returned), and the convenience charge in case of CoD order.
- Refund shall be granted for net amount, after deducting the cancellation charge of 3% (if applicable) and/or the delivery, CoD charge (if applicable).
- Refund for Prepaid orders will be done to destination account from which payment is made. The customer will also have option to have this refund amount in the PD wallet of his account.
- In case of return of CoD purchases, the refund shall be done to PD wallet, and the amount can be used for any purchase on Partha Dental, at any time. No withdrawal or transfer of the wallet amount is permitted.
- The refund shall be effected to bank account or PD wallet within 7-10 business days.
- Refund will be done only for products wherein